What's New in 3.7?
The 3.7 release includes several new statistics that provide even better visibility into the runtime
- Per Thread CPU stats including:
- CPU usage
- Disruptor wait times
- CPU affinitization
- Message Type Stats
- Heartbeats now include stats per message type
- Per Transaction Stats
- Logging of stats for individual transactions to binary log
- Transaction latencies
- Individual message latencies
Introducing Transaction Savepoints!
- Applications can now set savepoints in message handlers
- Rollback of outbound messages
- Rollback of state changes.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
And as always many general improvements and bug fixes.
Below is a listing of 3.7 Releases and links to their release notes:
- X Platform 3.7.8 — Release Date: May, 17th 2018
- X Platform 3.7.7 — Release Date: March, 28th 2018
- X Platform 3.7.6 — Release Date: November, 9th 2017
- X Platform 3.7.5 — Release Date: October, 18th 2017
- X Platform 3.7.4 — Release Date: October, 17th 2017
- X Platform 3.7.3 — Release Date: September, 26th 2017
- X Platform 3.7.2 — Release Date: September, 3rd 2017
- X Platform 3.7.1 — Release Date: August, 24th 2017
- X Platform 3.7.0 — Release Date: August, 16th 2017
- 3.7 Milestones — This page lists milestone release notes for X Platform 3.7. Milestone releases contain functionality that is expected to make it into an actual release, but are not intended for use in production and are not supported. The milestone builds here may be deleted in the future.