What's New in 3.5?
Support for External Configuration Schemes
- DDL Configuration can now be fully specified via properties rather than the via XML
- This allows integrating configuration libraries like HOCON with ease
- This release also expands DDL configuration with new knobs for even more runtime flexibilty
- Improved message channel configuration in DDL.
General Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Improved performance for very low latency flows
- Solace Binding improvements
- Introducing Platform Maven Plugin that combines goals for robin, eagle
and maven, and a version number that tracks with the nvx-platform version
- And more...
Below is a listing of 3.5 releases and links to their release notes:
- X Platform 3.5.3 — Release Date: Monday, July 17th 2017
- X Platform 3.5.2 — Release Date: Wednesday, June 7th 2017
- X Platform 3.5.1 — Release Date: Thursday, April 20th 2017
- X Platform 3.5.0 — Release Date: Monday, February 27th 2017
- 3.5 Milestones — This page lists milestone release notes for X Platform 3.5. Milestone releases contain functionality that is expected to make it into an actual release, but are not intended for use in production and are not supported. The milestone builds here may be deleted in the future.