What's New in 3.2?
The 3.2 Release focuses on stability and performance
Improved Unhandled Message Processing
- Improvements in UnhandledMessageEvents for misaddressed or malformatted messages
- Ability to dispatch misaddressed messages on a catchall channel
- Better transaction batching performance
- Improvements in Xbuf Deserialization to increase throughput
- Improvements in store replication throughput
Introduction of Message Filtering
- Pre-dispatch, pre-transaction Message Filtering.
- ... avoid transaction overhead for unwanted messages.
- ... disregard 'poison' messages.
Below is a listing of 3.2 releases and links to their release notes:
- X Platform 3.2.2 — Release Date: Monday, June 28, 2016
- X Platform 3.2.1 — Release Date: Sunday, June 05, 2016
- X Platform 3.2.0 — Release Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2016
- 3.2 Milestones — This page lists milestone release notes for X Platform 3.2 https://docs.neeveresearch.com/display/XPD/X+Platform+3.2 which has been released. The milestone builds here may be deleted in the future.