What's New In 3.11?
The 1.5.0 release of Lumino contains several UI Improvements and Bug Fixes.
- Ability to Archive / Restore / Delete Systems from UI
- Improved Dashboard import and export.
- System Overview UI and Usability Improvements
- Improved XAR Upload
See the The Lumino Manual for additional details.
State Modeling Improvements
- New Map Collection types.
- Reusable and Reusable Reverse iterators for Queues.
- Improvements ADM code generator validation.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- New stats and better wire timestamping in solace binding
- Improvements to handling of unhandled message events.
- Performance Improvements
- General Improvements
- Bug Fixes
Below is a listing of 3.11 Releases and links to their release notes:
- X Platform 3.11.0 — Release Date: December, 3rd 2018